Please read the following information before you schedule an appointment to view the home. Appointments can be scheduled on Tuesdays between 12 and 1 pm, and on Wednesday evenings between 5:30 and 6:30 pm. All appointments must be confirmed the day before by emailing Loulie@sabincdc.us – no exceptions.
In order to process applications fairly, Sabin CDC staff require that all packets be
complete before review. While much of this information may duplicate what you
already have submitted to your bank for pre-‐‑approval, it is necessary for Sabin to verify your information because of our public funding sources.
A complete application packet must include:
- Completed application form and $50 application fee to cover the cost of screening and credit check
- Verification of current income (3 pay stubs)
- Homeownership class completion certificate or letter from support program (i.e. Home Forward, AAAH, etc)
- Copies of federal tax returns from 2013 and 2014
- Pre-approval letter from a lender familiar with the Land Trust model
- Photocopies of both the applicant’s and co-applicant’s Social Security Card and State ID Card
Once an application is deemed complete, the screening and credit check will be
performed. At that point, the applicant will meet with Sabin staff to discuss the details of moving towards the purchase of the home. If at any point in the process the applicant wishes to withdraw, please return all materials to Sabin CDC.
Thank you for working with Sabin CDC’s Land Trust program.
Copy of the Cover Letter:Application Cover (71.5 KiB)
Application:Application Form (89.9 KiB)
None at this time.