RESIDENT MAINTENANCE REQUEST
- By submitting this form, Resident agrees that this electronic request authorizes Landlord or Landlord’s agents to enter the premises without notice at reasonable times to perform the repairs or maintenance.
- This authorization expires after 7 days unless the repairs or maintenance are in progress and the Landlord is making reasonable effort to complete the repairs/maintenance, in which event Resident authorizes entry at reasonable times in excess of seven days until such repairs or maintenance are completed.
- By submitting this request, Resident also agrees that the Landlord’s maintenance person may conduct a preventative maintenance inspection while in the unit and, to the extent practical, do any necessary repairs.
- If it is not practical to perform the repairs in conjunction with the repairs requested by the Resident under this Maintenance Request, a new notice of entry will be given for the new repair work.
- NOTE: If your maintenance request involves a health or safety concern, please do not use this form. Instead, please call the Sabin CDC office at (503) 287-3496 and leave a detailed voicemail with your name, address, and the specific concern(s) of the maintenance requested.
1488 NE Alberta Street
Portland OR 97211
~ ~ ~
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm PST. Closed Holidays.
Main Office phone: (503) 287-3496
TDD/TTY phone: (800) 735-2900
~ ~ ~
Maintenance Request phone:
Maintenance Request web page:
Maintenance Emergency phone:
Examples: Major Water Leaks, Smoke, Fire,
No Hot Water, No Heat
Maintenance Required information
(please leave a message complete with):
- Your Name
- Your Phone / Best Contact
- Building and Unit Number
- Issue You Want / Need Help with
- NOTE: Details help assign the best person to the job
- Give Sabin CDC permission to enter the premises.
- NOTE: This will allow us to get to your repair faster. If we need to schedule a time, there may be a delay in your repair
~ ~ ~
Public Emergency and Information Services
- Call 911 if there is a life threatening emergency
- Call 211 for rental assistance, energy assistance and more
- Example: Heat / Cold Relief